Ultra strong. Ultra cheap. Ultra-Span!
Our number one selling product, light gauge steel roof trusses offer superior structural support at a more economical cost compared to alternatives like structural tube steel or wide-flange trusses. Designed by the best and engineered by Aegis Metal Framing, our roof trusses are:
- 100% non-combustible
- One sided fabrication using standard self-drilling screws provides for the most efficient, low-cost fabrication in the market
- Complete line of connectors, clips and installation products
- Supported by state-of-the-art estimating and design software
- Distributed via nation-wide network of authorized Aegis fabricators
- Complete truss system engineering, including all bracing, connections and installation documents
- Multiple UL® assemblies available
- 100% Prime Steel
- High Recycled content assists in achieving LEED certification
When you need strength and flexibility!
Made with the same Ultra-Span material as our light gauge roof trusses, our floor trusses are a great, more economical alternative to bar joist floor systems.
Can be designed to meet the loading requirements of homes and hotels alike, with plenty of room for duct work built-in. Can be designed top chord or bottom chord bearing to meet design requirements.
Our floor trusses also feature the following:
• IIC and STC sound ratings
• Open web configuration for ease of MEP installation
• Depths ranging from 12”
• Compatible with a wide variety of bearing materials and conditions
• Fabricated to exact dimensions – no waste
• Truss Layout and blocking and bracing details
• Custom designs including loading conditions specific to your project
Load-Bearing, Light-Gauge Panels
Designed by our expert engineers and assembled in our controlled factory by our professional fabricators, STP’s steel wall panels are what you need for all pre-fab panelized framework. Our panels can be delivered in bulk quantities and craned or lifted into position allowing for fast and precise construction, contributing to early completion of your project with minimal man hours.
We also offer our steel wall panels pre-sheathed with vapor barriers to streamline installation time on-site, reducing on-site waste and the need for additional machinery. Our panels are perfect for hotel projects, senior living, student housing, office complexes, schools, apartment buildings, and so much more.
STP also offers preliminary design build services and solutions.
Strength meets affordability.
Similar in design to our light gauge trusses, our wooden floor and roof trusses offer structural integrity while being a more economical option for our residential and light commercial customers. Although they have the strength to provide the structural framing for multi-story hotels, apartment buildings, and dormitories, we can design our wooden trusses for a number of applications.
Wood trusses are a great option for home owners seeking to build or expand a home, and STP can provide great options for floors and attic spaces.
Fill out the form below to request a quote for an upcoming project. If you have a link to project plans please include it below for our designers. If you require immediate assistance please call our office at 518-562-4663.
Fields marked with * are required for submission.